Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentines M&M's

I just wanted to note that M&M's is now selling bags of only green candies in honor of Valentines. I, at first, thought maybe they set them out early for St. Patty's Day, but no. I did a little research and they are definitely for Valentines. I guess some people are willing to try anything....


I think this is quite funny! All I have to say is that my mom would have thought this was the best thing in the world. After all, she informed me of their additional health benefits and much too young of an age! I will be buying some bags in her honor.


If you don't know why this is slightly humorous, I can't tell you until you're older. But, you can check it out for yourself at:



5 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

This Valentines Day I am buying some in her honor too! I thought that she was just making it up, thanks for the additional info. CHEERS TO YOUR MOM!!! (notice the pun, GO MINERS!) Love you!

Melissa and Jeff said...

That is hilarious. I saw your comment on facebook and thought that you had been mistaken and they were early for st pattys day too. :)

The King's said...

Your Mom is the one who informed me at a wee age to what these bad boys are for! I'm in too! Love you Jess!

JEN & JEREMY said...

Hey! How are you guys? We need to get together soon!!!

Naylor family said...

Your mother was notorious for teaching little children about the bird's and the bee's way too young. In fact I am sure that I wouldn't know anything about it to this day if it hadn't been for her. So I guess we can attribute my 5 kids to her excellent information!! Miss her like CRAZY! Love you!